Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2004/03/26 22:09:08 UTC

Apache-only test skeleton

hi all

  I've been maintaining mod_perl-specific Apache-Test skeletons for a while
now and have been finding them incredibly useful, both as an easy way to
create non-intrusive bug reproductions as well as a convenient place to
start with tests for my own code.

  so, I thought that others might like them as well, but since not everyone
is interested in mod_perl, I've created a generic Apache skeleton that I'll
maintain and keep current.

  http://perl.apache.org/~geoff/bug-reporting-skeleton-apache.tar.gz

enjoy.

--Geoff

Re: Apache-only test skeleton

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi all
>
>   I've been maintaining mod_perl-specific Apache-Test skeletons for a while
> now and have been finding them incredibly useful, both as an easy way to
> create non-intrusive bug reproductions as well as a convenient place to
> start with tests for my own code.
>
>   so, I thought that others might like them as well, but since not everyone
> is interested in mod_perl, I've created a generic Apache skeleton that I'll
> maintain and keep current.
>
>   http://perl.apache.org/~geoff/bug-reporting-skeleton-apache.tar.gz
>
> enjoy.

Coolio, Geoff. Please add a link to Apache-Test/SUPPORT and probably a  short
"reporting bugs" section in the testing.pod including this link?

Besides, may be it's a better idea to put all 3 skeletons under
perl.apache.org/dist/ ?