Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu> on 2004/05/01 19:28:17 UTC

[OT] Re: newbie - [sovled] - Getting mod_jk2.so to work

Glad you got it working.  I use Mandrake 9.2 in my production
environment.  AFAIK, http.conf is used to start Apache 1.3.x and
httpd2.conf is used to start Apache 2.0.x.  Both include
commonhttpd.conf.  Maybe that caused some confusion?

--David