Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kuppe <ku...@360t.com> on 2008/04/03 04:22:30 UTC

FIX Gateway to ActiveMQ

I am interested to hear if anyone has had any experience in integrating the
point-to-point FIX protocol into an ActiveMQ broker. I am interested in
providing a FIX gateway to third-party clients to connect into an existing
market data engine using ActiveMQ for routing and distribution. Is there a
natural way within ActiveMQ to write gateways to other point-to-point
protocols or alternatively are there other natural frameworks that
complement ActiveMQ to provide such integration easily?

Re: FIX Gateway to ActiveMQ

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
You might want to take a look at ServiceMix.

Regards,
Alan