Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org> on 2017/07/12 00:06:44 UTC

[4.10] repos

Hi,

I've created new jenkins jobs [1] to create package for our release, The
jobs pushed rpm's but for systemvm, look like there is a wget job somewhere
that download systemvm template from jenkins from build of master branch,
I've created a set of systemvm templates that I would like to published on
download.cloudstack.org but they are most likely going to be overwritten,
could we disable that job ?

[1] https://builds.cloudstack.org/view/release/

PL

Re: [4.10] repos

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@shapeblue.com>.
https://builds.cloudstack.org/view/release/job/build-systemvm is configured to push the systemvm for a version taken from a parameter

On 12/07/17 08:45, "Rajani Karuturi" <ra...@apache.org> wrote:

    AFAIK, there is no job that automatically pushes templates. I
    manually copied the templates from build
    https://builds.cloudstack.org/view/master/job/build-master-systemvm/272/
    to http://download.cloudstack.org/systemvm/4.10/

    Thanks,

    ~ Rajani