Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "GoMp@tcl.no" <go...@tcl.no> on 2006/03/04 18:01:57 UTC

Using Rivet+Apache+MySQL on WinXP

I've tried for days now to get Rivet running using Apache 1.3.33. I've
gotten everything else to work, so the problem is most likely somewhere
in the Rivet-ActiveTCL connection.

Now, I have the following setup:
-Rivet0.7
-ActiveTcl 8.4.7

The HTTPD.conf parameters concerning Rivet are:
-LoadModule rivet_module modules/mod_rivet.so
-AddType application/x-httpd-rivet .rvt
-#AddType application/x-rivet-tcl .tcl (I don't want .tcl-files to be
parsed by the web server)

The erro rfound in Apache's errorlog is the very descriptive subsequent
statement: "Ouch!  malloc(1512058488) failed in malloc_block()"

Anyone got an idea on how to solve this?

Best regards,
Johan Christie
www.g0mp.org
www.tcl.no