Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2019/05/06 11:15:18 UTC

Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

The Apache Groovy PMC has invited Daniel Sun to join the PMC and he has
accepted. You all probably know Daniel for his wonderful efforts on the
Parrot parser but he has been contributing in many other areas as well
recently. We look forward to many future contributions too! Welcome Daniel!

Cheers, Paul.

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Congrats Daniel! Well deserved!

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by MG <mg...@arscreat.com>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Daniel!

Remko

Posted by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Daniel, you've earned it.

-Keegan

Posted by John Wagenleitner <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
Well done and congrats!

Posted by "Daniel.Sun" <su...@apache.org>.
Thank you all for your kind words :-)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

-----
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: Welcome Daniel Sun to Apache Groovy PMC

Posted by Søren Berg Glasius <so...@glasius.dk>.