Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/01/15 19:05:57 UTC

Welcome Roland Zwaga as a new committer!

All,

Let's all join in welcoming Roland Zwaga (rzwaga)

Roland has been very active contributing patches, locales and
utilities.  The PMC think he’ll make a great committer and will help
put the project in top gear ;-)

A big thank you to Roland for his work so far and warm welcome to him
as a committer!

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Welcome Roland Zwaga as a new committer!

Posted by Sakri Rosenstrom <sa...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea what this "Flex" stuff is, but I can assure you Rolands ill
speak of Belgians is top notch!

Congrats Roland, and good choice Apache!

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.
On 16 January 2013 15:45, Michael A. Labriola
<la...@digitalprimates.net>wrote:

> >I'll very probably be arguing with Michael Schmalle about a lot of
> compiler things.
> >I will openly seek out Michael Labriola for disgusting public displays of
> affection.
>
> I am only sad that Michael Schmalle gets the technical discussions and I
> get what passes for 'affection'

Here, let me song a song for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jQHKdNAWQo

it'll soothe your mind.

Re: Welcome Roland Zwaga as a new committer!

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.
On 16 January 2013 15:45, Michael A. Labriola
<la...@digitalprimates.net>wrote:

> >I'll very probably be arguing with Michael Schmalle about a lot of
> compiler things.
> >I will openly seek out Michael Labriola for disgusting public displays of
> affection.
>
> I am only sad that Michael Schmalle gets the technical discussions and I
> get what passes for 'affection'

Yes, but unfortunately I equate having a 'technical discussion' with you as
about as useful as trying to convince
a young earth creationist of the merits of the works of Charles Darwin.
Therefore, my poor excuse for affection is all you get.

RE: Welcome Roland Zwaga as a new committer!

Posted by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net>.

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.
Hey guys,

--
regards,
Roland

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Roland!

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Welcome Roland,

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Beers*

I thought there were more brews than ills in Belgium ! :)

-Fred

Posted by Chema Balsas <jb...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board, Roland!

Cheers,
Chema

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
Congrats!

--
JP Bader
Principal

Re: Welcome Roland Zwaga as a new committer!

Posted by JP Bader <jp...@zavteq.com>.
congrats and welcome!

--
JP Bader
Principal

Re: Welcome Roland Zwaga as a new committer!

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.

--
regards,
Roland

Posted by Peter Elst <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fréderic Cox <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
I think whatever your situation is with Belgium, I thought you were
just happy that your parents named you after an awesome Japanese music
company! ;-)

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Welcome Roland,

Posted by João Fernandes <jo...@gmail.com>.
welcome Roland and thank you for AS3Commons :)

--

João Fernandes