Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Partha Datta <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/04 17:59:26 UTC

OM6 Hide Administration tab

Hello,

Could you please let me know if I could hide the Administration tab for a
normal user. Or else a normal user is able to access others account.

[image: image.png]

Partha
Sent from mobile device
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never..."

Re: OM6 Hide Administration tab

Posted by Partha Datta <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,
Thanks... That works great.