Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Doug Schaible <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 04:03:00 UTC

Creating a Client

Good Evening,

I have created the attached stub file using wsdl2java.  I have been
reviewing the code that it created and I can not see how to actually use
it.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

I beleive that I need to create a "Login" object and then pass it to the
"Login" method, but Login does not have a constructor.  The only way that I
can to create a Login object is to call
ServiceServiceSoapStub.Login.Factory.parse(), but I can't see how to call
method with getting ServiceServiceSoapStub.Login(
ServiceServiceSoapStub.Login) instead.

Any help is greatly appericated.  The WSDL is here:
http://staging.brassring.com/SSOEnterprise/webservice/sso.asmx?WSDL

Thanks,
Doug

RE: Creating a Client

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Hi Doug,

   You just use the default constructor of the Login class to create a Login object.

thanks
Raghu