Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com> on 2014/12/03 00:42:25 UTC

[MERGE REQUEST] hotfix/4.5-7959

I have tested the equivalent fix in master and it is working perfectly.
The code in 4.5 is a bit different, but this should fix it in 4.5.  I have
tested the basic logic on my system, but once this gets merged I will kick
off a 4.5 build of the system vms to verify that it fixes the build systems
(they are currently broken).

This fix is related to this issue:

---

I have created a separate topic in the dev list to discuss the workflow I
am using here...

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Re: [MERGE REQUEST] hotfix/4.5-7959

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
This is cool, so one can even use older branches with it as well?

On Thursday 04 December 2014 04:11 AM, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
> It does if you use the newly created parameterized build where you can specify the branch ;-)
>
> http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/parameterized/job/build-systemvm-parameterized/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hugo
>
> > On 3 dec. 2014, at 15:52, Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com> wrote:
> >
> > It has not been merged into 4.5 yet, so kicking off a system vm build will
> > not be using this code yet.  :)
> >
> > ws
> >

> > *Will STEVENS*
> > Lead Developer
> >
> > *CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts
> > 420 rue Guy *|* Montreal *|* Quebec *|* H3J 1S6
> > w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> wrote:
> >
> >> Kicking of a systemvm build of this branch on jenkins.
> >>
> >> (Created a parameterized systemvm build job where you can specify a branch)
> >>

> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Hugo

> >> have
> >> kick
> >> systems

Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: [MERGE REQUEST] hotfix/4.5-7959

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
I tried to launch a new parametrized build job on my branch to see if it
would get past the previous issue and actually get to my code but it has
been 'pending' for like 3 days now.

Can someone look at this merge request and merge it into 4.5?

Thanks,

Will

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
Hmmm.  The build failed before it even got to my code on my branch.  Thats
a bit strange since the same code is not failing on the other build
systems.  Is there anything different about the build system this is being
run on or the way it is building with this new system?

This is where it failed: Fail to convert VHD fixed disk to VHD dynamic
disk. -28

Ideas?

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl>.

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.