Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jim Garrison <Ji...@troux.com> on 2011/05/09 20:19:52 UTC

Links page from old subversion.tigris.org site?

There used to be a page at http://subversion.tigris.org/links.html containing links to various 3rd-party tools for subversion, including some web front ends.  This page doesn't seem to have made the transition to the ASF site.  The old (now non-existent) page is linked from a few places, including a StackOverflow answer<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/565628/subversion-web-interface>.  Is the list of links still available?

RE: Links page from old subversion.tigris.org site?

Posted by Bob Archer <Bo...@amsi.com>.
> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Jim Garrison
> <Ji...@troux.com> wrote:
> > There used to be a page at
> http://subversion.tigris.org/links.html
> > containing links to various 3rd-party tools for subversion,
> including some
> > web front ends.  This page doesn't seem to have made the
> transition to the
> > ASF site.  The old (now non-existent) page is linked from a few
> places,
> > including a StackOverflow answer.  Is the list of links still
> available?
>
> We declined to continue to support that page because search engines
> turn out to do a better job maintaining it than we did.  What type
> of
> information did you expect to find?

Of course, it is hard to search for a 3rd party tool if you don't know it exists. ;)

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.