Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ransel Lopez <rl...@timeindustrial.com> on 2004/01/21 16:40:48 UTC

axis-wsdl2java Ant Task usage

Hi everyone,

I am trying to execute an Ant Task to get java classes from my service. The problem is that I am having problem with the classpath, because when I execute my task I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.wsdl.Definition. I am following the steps to execute the task as I read in the documentation; my code looks like this:

 <target name="axis.init">
   <taskdef resource="axis-tasks.properties">
     <classpath refid="project.lib.classpath"/>
  </taskdef>
 </target>

 <target name="wsdl2java" depends="axis.init">
  <axis-wsdl2java
   output="${project.output}"
   deployScope="Application"
   verbose="true"
   serverSide="true"
   url="http://myservices/...">
      <mapping
        namespace="http://axis.apache.org/..."
        package="test.temp" />
  </axis-wsdl2java>
 </target>

The path project.lib.classpath is already defined and include my necessary jar files (wsdl4j.jar is included there)...

When I debug my code I can see that my classpath is right and it supposes to include my jar files, but something is happening because at the end my task doesn't find my classes... am I missing something??? any hints??

Thank you in advance

Ransel López, Web Services Developer

Time Industrial, Inc.
 An Outsourced Contractor Time and Cost Tracking Service.
tel: 780.413.1521  fax: 780.413.0474
 http://www.TimeIndustrial.com <http://www.timeindustrial.com/>

 This message and attached files, if any, is (are) intended only for the addressee(s) and may
 contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
 If destined to our legal counsel, this transmission is privileged communication as between an
 attorney and its client.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct
 our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.