Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by William Tam <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/28 17:10:08 UTC

pax logging cfg

I have a quick question.  Could someone point me to how/where does the
smx4 kernel locate the logging cfg file?  The logging config file is
located in:

<servicemix home>/etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg

Thanks in advance.
William

Re: pax logging cfg

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This configuration file is loaded by the filemonitor bundle, which in turns
update the osgi Config Admin Service.  This update notifies the logging
service of the change.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet