Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/10 10:52:14 UTC

Facility (Warehouse) Setup

Hi,

I am working through the business setup docs.  And I changed my company
name, and now I am at the Facility (Warehouse) Setup.  I don't understand
this?  Why do I need this?  They ask again for an address and contact
details, etc.

Please can someone explain this to me?

Brendan

Re: Facility (Warehouse) Setup

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure about the contact details (contact mechs) attached to the party
but the facility details are required for things like purchase order
delivery addresses.  Consider that you might have a company with many
facilities and not just one.

Regards
Scott