Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nkechi Achara <nk...@googlemail.com> on 2016/04/22 21:24:11 UTC

Good connector libraries for Spark connecting to Hbase for Spark 1.3 Hbase 1.0

Hi,

I am attempting to use both SpakOnHbase and Hbase-Spark, but I keep
receiving dependency isues, and I am not sure if any of these connectors
are available for Spark 1.3 / Hadoop 2.6 / Hbase 1.0.

Has anyone got a new library I can use, or a concrete example to use?

Thanks,

Keech

Re: Good connector libraries for Spark connecting to Hbase for Spark 1.3 Hbase 1.0

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
The example in the HBase-Downstreamer project handles its own Kerberos
authentication for talking to HBase; it should not be impacted by
implementation issues in Spark (unless they are severely messing with
the Classloader, which I don't think they are).

That said, I have not tested it with Spark 1.3, so I'd be interested
in getting feedback.

--
busbey

Re: Good connector libraries for Spark connecting to Hbase for Spark 1.3 Hbase 1.0

Posted by sudhir patil <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
busbey

Re: Good connector libraries for Spark connecting to Hbase for Spark 1.3 Hbase 1.0

Posted by Nkechi Achara <nk...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
busbey