Posted to builds@apache.org by "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <ro...@oracle.com> on 2014/06/27 09:37:43 UTC

Early Access builds for JDK 9 b19, JDK 8u20 b20 are available on java.net

Hi Mark,

Early Access builds for JDK 9 b19 <https://jdk9.java.net/download/>  and
JDK 8u20 b20 <https://jdk8.java.net/download.html>  are available on
java.net.

As we enter the later phases of development for JDK 8u20 , please log
any show
stoppers as soon as possible.

Rgds, Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

RE: Early Access builds for JDK 9 b19, JDK 8u20 b20 are available on java.net

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi Rory,

I will install those the next days. Thanks for the hint!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
jdk-9-ea-bin-b20-linux-x64-26_jun_2014.tar.gz installed on hem era build slave and available for use on Jenkins slave labelled 'ubuntu3' and buildbot slave18 labelled 'hemera_ubuntu'

path to use is /home/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.9.0 or use 'latest1.9-ea'

Thanks

Gav…