Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2008/01/25 21:40:06 UTC

Saving causes updates on live area

I think this was previously discussed, but I don't remember the outcome
nor can I find it. When a live page is saved in authoring, on the live
area the content, .meta, and .rcml are all updated. Somehow people are
running into problems an the .rcml isn't being checked back in, causing
there to be a lock under the live area, which prevents any further
operations on the document. I have to edit the .rcml file manually, and
restart the system.

What did we decide about fixing this?

Richard

Re: Saving causes updates on live area

Posted by Richard Frovarp <ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Richard Frovarp schrieb:
>> I think this was previously discussed, but I don't remember the
>> outcome nor can I find it. When a live page is saved in authoring, on
>> the live area the content, .meta, and .rcml are all updated. Somehow
>> people are running into problems an the .rcml isn't being checked
>> back in, causing there to be a lock under the live area, which
>> prevents any further operations on the document. I have to edit the
>> .rcml file manually, and restart the system.
>
> I can't remember either - do we have a bug report for this? If not,
> would you mind filing one? TIA!
>
> -- Andreas

I wasn't able to find one. I've filed a bug report.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH