Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Quan Z. (Michael) Sheng" <qs...@cse.unsw.edu.au> on 2002/07/17 13:54:11 UTC

uddi gui

Hi,

I am using wstk3.1 now. when I tried to use uddi browser, there are some
problems:

1. first, there is an error information "error 404: file not found:
theme/xxxx." when I checked the directory, I found the package maks an
mistake with the file name. After I changed the name to xxxx,
localhost:80/uddigui works!

2. but it seems when I tried to find web services using names of the
business, it
does not work.

I don't know what version you are using now? If you have any experience
using this showcase package, specially regarding the above problem, please
let
me know.

Have a good time.

Cheers,
Michael.

Quan Z. (Michael) Sheng                       Office: 401-16 K-17
Kensington
Database Group                                Telephone: 61 2 9385 6908
School of Computer Sci. & Eng.                Facsimile: 61 2 9385 5533
University of New South Wales               Email:qsheng@cse.unsw.edu.au
Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia          Webpage:www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~qsheng