Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Suren Naidoo <su...@boe.co.za> on 2001/03/29 14:48:15 UTC

Running services

Hi,

I have installed IIS, Tomcat 3.1.1 and SOAP 2.1

IIS listens on port 80
and tomcat listens on port 8080

I can view jsp and servlets from IIS  and Tomcat respectively.
I can also view the SOAP Admin client also from IIS and Tomcat respectively.

I can run the addressbook sample app using port 8080 (Tomcat),

but when I try using port 80 (IIS), I get the following errors.
<<error.out>>

Can somebody please help me?

Suren

WARNING: Any unauthorised use or interception of this e-mail is illegal. If
this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute or
disclose the contents to anyone. BoE does not accept any responsibility for
the opinions expressed in this e-mail.