Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Marcus Vinicius <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/12 13:43:43 UTC

https://install.prediction.io/install.sh timeout

Hello,

I`m new here and i'`m trying to install predicionIO with vagrant. After
finish installation i checked that predictionIO was not installed.

I saw that provision.sh requires https://install.prediction.io/install.sh.

When i try to download this script i got a timeout.

Anyone has this script file to send to me?

Thanks!

Marcus Vinicius A. Silva

*P*  *ANTES DE IMPRIMIR pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso
com o MEIO AMBIENTE.*

Re: https://install.prediction.io/install.sh timeout

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.
http://Prediction.IO <http://prediction.io/> redirects to it’s new location at http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/ <http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/> so there is no  https://install.prediction.io/install.sh <https://install.prediction.io/install.sh> Follow install instructions here: http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/install/ <http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/install/>

There used to be a special install for Vagrant because the stock install script script has some odd interaction with vagrant that i don’t recall.

I saw that provision.sh requires https://install.prediction.io/install.sh <https://install.prediction.io/install.sh>.