Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vikas Bajaj <vi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/05/08 22:13:12 UTC

Re: Need to simulate 2400 tps

Thanks felix. i will try this

     On Monday, April 20, 2015 11:50 PM, Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> wrote:

Am 20. April 2015 22:38:15 MESZ, schrieb Vikas Bajaj <vi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>:
>Thanks Felix.. below is what i see in the properties file.set
>HEAP=-Xms512m -Xmx512mset NEW=-XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m
>do you want em to increase the max help size?

I still can't say whether you have to change those values, since I don't know your machine and your load.

You will have to look for yourself. You can do this by using jconsole, visualvm or jstat. You might also add gc logging and look at the logs.

If you don't want to bother, you can of course just put bigger values into the memory settings and look if your load problems disappear.

If you want to go that way, I would double the heap to 1024  and probably set NEW to an empty string.

In your special case I am guessing
that you are not interested in the actual content of the video streams and that you should enable the md5 sum option in the http sampler.

Regards
 Felix