Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brian S O'Neill <br...@earthlink.net> on 2003/12/23 18:37:36 UTC

Developer activity plugin - apostophe escape bug

I've noticed that when the developer activity plugin runs, it does not
produce any record of my activity, even though my name is in the
changelog. I have an apostrophe in my last name, "O'Neill", which throws
off the jelly script. When I remove the apostrophe from my name, it
appears in the activity page.

It would seem that the fix is to escape the apostrophe characters in the
name, before it is assigned to the count expression.

Re: Developer activity plugin - apostophe escape bug

Posted by Brian S O'Neill <br...@earthlink.net>.
Sorry, I don't. I don't yet understand enough about jelly.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Do you have a patch?

Emmanuel