Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yan Ke <ya...@yonyou.com> on 2013/08/02 07:41:59 UTC

答复: 答复: IP Address assigned by CS is not passed to new instance VM

For me, this only occurs after a refresh CentOS 6.4 guest installation. And
I think it's due to CentOS not enabling eht0 by default.

If you're facing the same problem as I mentioned above, just edit the
'/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0', specify the 'onboot'
properties' value as yes.