Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Peter Schröder <Pe...@freenet-ag.de> on 2007/04/30 11:04:07 UTC

cayenne-modeler maven dependencies

hi there,

i could not find out where exactly we picked up the cayenne-modeler-2.0.2.jar from our maven repo, but there was an org.objectstyle dependency in there wich resultet in an build-error:

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.objectstyle.cayenne</groupId>
			<artifactId>cayenne-nodeps</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.2</version>
		</dependency>

seems that this is in the distributed version:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.cayenne/cayenne-modeler/2.0.2

kind regards,
peter

Re: cayenne-modeler maven dependencies

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Peter,

This is a bug in the POM. It is fixed in Subversion and will be
released in 2.0.3:

https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-774

Andrus