Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/20 23:13:44 UTC

Re: Grocery Demo Problem

On 7/31/07, Learn Learn <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For some reason, my message that I had sent along with this trace is absent
> in the post...I am basically trying to deploy the Grocery Demo application
> that came with FUSE 1.3.1 into their latest version and am ending with the
> error as seen in the trace....have tried quite a few things but am unable to
> go forward...any help from you would be greatly appreciated..

Please post the configuration being used in the following file:

C:\iona\fuse-esb-3.2_new\data\smx\service-assemblies\grocery-demo-assembly\version_2\sus\servicemix-lwcontainer\grocery-demo-jdbc\servicemix.xml

I'm specifically looking at the following part of the error:

Error creating bean with name
'org.logicblaze.soa.grocery.components.JdbcComponent' defined in file
[C:\iona\fuse-esb-3.2_new\data\smx\service-assemblies\grocery-demo-assembly\version_2\sus\servicemix-lwcontainer\grocery-demo-jdbc\servicemix.xml]:
Cannot resolve reference to bean
'databaseServer' while setting bean property 'dataSource'; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'databaseServer'
defined in file
[C:\iona\fuse-esb-3.2_new\data\smx\service-assemblies\grocery-demo-assembly\version_2\sus\servicemix-lwcontainer\grocery-demo-jdbc\servicemix.xml]:Invocation
of init method failed; nested exception is
javax.naming.NamingException: scheme java not recognized</loc-message>

Notice the very last portion of the error states: 'scheme java not
recognized.' I think you have a typo in the configuration.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/