Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/05 12:00:34 UTC

Nordic / Scandinavian Users

[This is cross-posted to dev@ to catch anyone that might not follow users@,
but I'd prefer if the thread continues on users@.]

>From time to time I see some nordic / scandinavian names, company names,
domains etc. but I don't really know how many there are, and I guess there
could be some lurkers as well.

I'm trying to get a sense of how many CloudStack interested parties there
are in the Nordics (be it users or devs).

If you feel that you fit in this category, and somehow would like to get in
touch with others, feel free to chime in, if the number of potential
participants is decent we could try to organize a user group meeting or
more :-)

--
Erik

RE: Nordic / Scandinavian Users

Posted by Sonali Jadhav <so...@servercentralen.se>.
Hi,

Nordiska servercentralen AB, is a Swedish company. We're providing various cloud services, domain, web hosting, backup, hosted exchange, SharePoint, TS, App-v, VPS, dedicated servers, co-locations etc.. . And from this month we're putting our CloudStack 4.5 into production.

/Sonali

Posted by Sonali Jadhav <so...@servercentralen.se>.
Hi,

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henrik Johansen <hj...@myunix.dk>.

Posted by Jeff Hair <je...@greenqloud.com>.
Hi,

GreenQloud is an Icelandic company that does stuff with CloudStack, so
we have a handful of developers that might be interested in stuff,
although we are on a faraway island.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hair