Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by doug <dm...@optonline.net> on 2013/07/27 08:39:47 UTC

superscripted numbers (version 4.0)

Somebody please tell me how to get rid of superscripted numbers, like
20th, etc. I do not want anything superscripted unless i
specifically tell it to!

Thanx--doug

Re: superscripted numbers (version 4.0)

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 02:39:47 -0400
doug <dm...@optonline.net> wrote:

> Somebody please tell me how to get rid of superscripted numbers, like
> 20th, etc. I do not want anything superscripted unless i
> specifically tell it to!
>
> Thanx--doug

/Format / Autocorrect /Autocorrect options : Localized Options tab, uncheck settings against "Format ordinal number suffixes".

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>