Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/01/03 01:01:05 UTC

Cocoon status messages (Was: [RT] Super Simple Site Generation Tool)

David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:

> > >They are explicitly explained in the build output
> > >and there is a nice FAQ about it. I find them
> > >extremely useful and would like them to remain.
> >
> > They are explained in the FAQ, but not in the build output:
> >
> > # Column 2 is the page count - the number of pages processed and the
> > number remaining. The latter will change because during processing one
> > page, Cocoon will discover more.
> > # Column 3 is the number of links that were gathered from that page.
> >
> > (I'm guessing Leo was actually referring to the second two columns since
> > he refers to numbers and the first is indeed explained in the build output)
>
> Ah yeah, sorry they are only fully-explained via the
> build output in 0.8-dev (damn our holdups between releases).

Gak. Now it is me spreading the mis-information.
Thankfully easily corrected via mail archives.

I remember now ... tried to explain it better in
the build output, but it became too verbose.

Hmmm... It has said "See FAQ" since the early days
of Forrest.

-David

Re: Cocoon status messages (Was: [RT] Super Simple Site Generation Tool)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Hmmm... It has said "See FAQ" since the early days
> of Forrest.

I see a common theme emerging ;-)

Ross