Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by 吴朱华 <ik...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/03 11:00:39 UTC

Re: Is there any plans for supporting UDAnF?

Hi, alex

The current UDAnF we looking at is something about funnel chart, you can
see the detail at this link
<https://www.excelcampus.com/charts/excel-funnel-chart/>.

The situation is if we directly use SQL to do the funnel chart is very
complex and time consuming, and the plan for us is to do something
like UDAnF which process a bunch of tuples at one time when overing the
data to produce intermediate results. The UDAnf approach works very well
under vertica, and can we use default impala UDF/UDAF to imitate it?

Plus, the contributing thing is always on our radar^_^