Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2022/06/15 22:11:19 UTC

BatchEE releases?

Hi,

is there any issue if I do a release for BatchEE?

I'd like to create a new TomEE mIlestone soon, but we are still using a
SNAPSHOT.

Thanks

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: BatchEE releases?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 for a batchee release.

Regards
JB

Re: BatchEE releases?

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: BatchEE releases?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: BatchEE releases?

Posted by fpapon <fp...@apache.org>.
+1 for a release

Thanks!

regards

On 16/06/2022 00:11, Jean-Louis Monteiro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any issue if I do a release for BatchEE?
>
> I'd like to create a new TomEE mIlestone soon, but we are still using
> a SNAPSHOT.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Jean-Louis Monteiro