Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2013/10/19 17:25:51 UTC

Bug triage

Hi all,

we’re getting an open bug count that is almost out of control. We all need to triage and examine bugs, close this which are non-issues (resolved, or no longer applicable) or duplicates.

I know it’s a bit draconian, but here’s what I did with the remaining bugs:

	All 5.0.0 bugs -> moved to 6.0.0
	All 4.2.0 bugs -> moved to 5.0.0
	All 4.1.0 bugs -> moved to 4.2.0

Finally, I moved a few bugs back to v4.1.0 that I think will, or should to go into this imminent release.

There’s also a slew of bugs in “sometimes” that needs to be investigated.

Help!

— Leif

Re: Bug triage

Posted by 英才 <b1...@gmail.com>.