Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/02 04:50:44 UTC

Re: Translation Bankruptcy?

Andrey, I agree with your point that ideally, the process just works. I think we can achieve this, but it still needs some development work.

On your point #1, what exactly do you mean when you say that developers who work on docs should be aware of the translation process?

- Dmitry

Re: Translation Bankruptcy?

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.
This line "#1. That developers who work on docs would be aware of process
how translation is done."

means for me following, I try to by analogy. Development to Testing is same
as Writing Docs to Translation.
Developer could easy write code without any testing, but to write testable
code it should be at least aware, that somebody would in the future test
it. Also helps to be aware about testing process.
Exactly the same here. Write docs is one thing, but writing docs which
could be translated a little bit other thing. I could give exact details
with examples from my experience translating Cordova if you like. But this
is a gist, otherwise I have write very long mail.

Hope this clarify my thoughts a bit.