Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by "Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar)" <ol...@polystar.com> on 2015/05/03 12:14:20 UTC

Apache Fortress clients with certificates

Hi,

I wonder if there is any way for Fortress to work with clients that have
certificates instead of passwords. I am interested in operations like
checkAccess and rbacPerms.

/Oleksandr

Re: Apache Fortress clients with certificates

Posted by "Oleksandr Bodriagov (Polystar)" <ol...@polystar.com>.
Great! Thanks for saying about ³isTrusted².

/Oleksandr

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.