Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/12/01 23:01:20 UTC

Re: ML for Japanese translation will start

Toshiro HIKITA wrote:

> We Japan Apache User Group create a new Japanese
> mailing-list called apache-docs@apache.or.jp.

> Whoever subscribed to this list is encouraged to subscribe
> to apache-docs@apache.org.  Ken Coar's article is a very
> good place to be familiar with Apache Documentation Project:
> http://apachetoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-09-27-001-01-OP-CY-LF

Please use <URL:http://Apache-Server.Com/tutorials/ATdocs-project.html>
instead, as I'm going to be making some updates and that's the
version that will be corrected.

> There's also a Japanese version:
> http://www.apache.or.jp/ja/apache-doc.html

Cool!  Presumably someone will apply my soon-to-be changes to
this file?  And do you mind if I link to it?

> You can find current Japanese Apache user's manual at:
> http://japache.infoscience.co.jp/
> We hope you all will join the project!

Please consider adding that site to the Apache Support Webring.
It involves adding a relatively small graphic to your site.
To see the graphic, look at the top of the page at
<URL:http://Apache-Server.store.html>.  To join the ring, click
the 'join' link in the graphic.

This invitation goes out to anyone who has an Apache-related
Web site.. the Webring is meant to be a central directory of
what sites are available.
--
#ken    P-)}

Re: ML for Japanese translation will start

Posted by Yoshiki Hayashi <yo...@xemacs.org>.
Sorry for long delay.

Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> writes:

> > Whoever subscribed to this list is encouraged to subscribe
> > to apache-docs@apache.org.  Ken Coar's article is a very
> > good place to be familiar with Apache Documentation Project:
> > http://apachetoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-09-27-001-01-OP-CY-LF
>
> Please use <URL:http://Apache-Server.Com/tutorials/ATdocs-project.html>
> instead, as I'm going to be making some updates and that's the
> version that will be corrected.

OK.

> > There's also a Japanese version:
> > http://www.apache.or.jp/ja/apache-doc.html
>
> Cool!  Presumably someone will apply my soon-to-be changes to
> this file?  And do you mind if I link to it?

No, not at all.  But probably it will be moved to
apache2.apache.or.jp which is now hosting CVS server for
Japanese translation projects.

We are moving slowly but steadily and there're several
translations under review process.  Now the project is a
little bit more organized and I think we can contribute to
the documentation project soon.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi