Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/15 22:12:11 UTC

change username and password

Hi
If I want to change the username and password from admin, ofbiz to something else, in which files should I change.

Thanks

Re: change username and password

Posted by S K Pradeep kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

        Go for user profile in party manager. Under user names  you have the
options to enable or disable and u can change the password.

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
Software Engineer,
Palindrome Software Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by "Scott." <Sc...@anglolimited.com>.
David et al,

What special chars are allowed to be used in the passwords. I'm not sure if
it applies to all but I seem to have some problems with some of these;

Thanks as always for the help.

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: change username and password