Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mikey E <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/25 18:23:51 UTC

panelGrid problem

Hi, I'm using myFaces 1.0.8 and I get the following error when using a datagrid:

exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: cannot add component 'prodLabelzert123'
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:125)
root cause
javax.faces.FacesException: cannot add component 'prodLabelzert123'
	org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:410)
	org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:244)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:290)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:110)

I changed the id to something I knew was unique. I'm using the
datagrid in similar pages without problems (as long as I always define
the id). Any ideas what the problem is?