Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jose Alberto Fernandez <ja...@cellectivity.com> on 2003/01/09 18:32:12 UTC

FilterChain is there a regexp?

Hi,

This probably should go to the users list but I am not registered in there
so forgive me.

Is there somewhere an implementation of a ChainFilter for regexp?
I need the same functionality that is available in the <mapper regexp>
but to process the content of a file (line by line).

BTW how dificult would be to have either all mappers be ChainFilters
or having a ChainFilter that passes line by line thru a <mapper>
that would give us a lot of millage at once (we have all this powerful
mappers already it seem like a shame not being able to use them on other
contexts).

Jose Alberto

Re: FilterChain is there a regexp?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Jose Alberto Fernandez <ja...@cellectivity.com>
wrote:

> Is there somewhere an implementation of a ChainFilter for regexp?

Depends on what you want to do: <linecontainsregexp>?

> I need the same functionality that is available in the <mapper
> regexp> but to process the content of a file (line by line).

I see.  Wouldn't be too hard to implement using the regexp stuff that
has been introduced with <replaceregexp> IMHO.

Stefan