Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2018/07/29 07:13:14 UTC

Fwd: [PHP-DEV] Re: apache2 buckets API masters needed

Hi all,

I just noticed this mail on PHP internals (internals@lists.php.net) and
wanted to let the httpd dev list know in case anyone would be able to
step up and lend them a hand.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer

Re: Fwd: [PHP-DEV] Re: apache2 buckets API masters needed

Posted by Mario Colindres <ae...@gmail.com>.
Dudes how can a single contribution enable us a single page startup on this
http://restechnology.com
I have room for good employees but then .
Here's an example I ask and receive good permission then I get driveway and
roads done to revitalize our neighborhoods, then all of a sudden trucks get
bought and my front driveway is left unaccomplished?

And i pay a little of what I can.