Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/10 07:42:00 UTC

[VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

As discussed on the dev list, the committers of Apache Shiro think
it's time to graduate. We've made our 1.0.0 release, chosen a new
logo, polished up our website, made further improvements to our
high-quality documentation, built an active community and we have a
decent roadmap ahead of us. Hopefully we have demonstrated willingness
and ability to self govern the project via accepted Apache guidelines
and principals. If you agree, please vote to support graduating as a
top level Apache project. We've already prepared the project
resolution (available at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Graduation+Resolution).
For other supporting information, see all of the completed action
items at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shiro/STATUS and
clutch status at http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html.

This is a community vote for graduation. Support your community by voting!

[   ] +1 - Apache Shiro is ready to graduate as a TLP
[   ] -1 - Apache Shiro is not ready (please specify what you think we
need to work on)

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

(it has been ready!)

Posted by Kadir Alaca <al...@web.de>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
The vote is now closed. I think we have enough votes :) We heard you
loud and clear: with 27 positive votes and no negatives, I really want
to thank the whole community for such an overwhelming showing of
support!

Kalle

Posted by Nicolas ANTONIAZZI <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>.
+1

Posted by armandoxxx <ar...@dropchop.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Alan O'Leary <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean Barmash <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Pierce Wetter <pi...@paceap.com>.
+ 1

:-)

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by "Daniel J. Lauk" <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Venugopal Jidigam <vj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bryan Turner <in...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeremy Haile <jh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by smaskar <sm...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:12 AM, kaosko [via Shiro User] <
ml-node+5391755-1307166119-176318@n2.nabble.com<ml...@n2.nabble.com>

Posted by Erik Beeson <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Marcel Jager <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Nico Guba <ng...@mac.com>.
+1

Posted by Juan Chung <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Tauren Mills <ta...@tauren.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Onur Gunduru <on...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Ravi Ellappan <Ra...@kryptonitesys.com>.
 +1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by marijan milicevic <m....@onehippo.com>.
  +1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Tim Troy <ti...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Rui Tang <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Aleksey Didik
<di...@magenta-technology.ru>wrote:

>  +1
>
> 10.08.2010 9:42, Kalle Korhonen пишет:
>
>  As discussed on the dev list, the committers of Apache Shiro think
>> it's time to graduate. We've made our 1.0.0 release, chosen a new
>> logo, polished up our website, made further improvements to our
>> high-quality documentation, built an active community and we have a
>> decent roadmap ahead of us. Hopefully we have demonstrated willingness
>> and ability to self govern the project via accepted Apache guidelines
>> and principals. If you agree, please vote to support graduating as a
>> top level Apache project. We've already prepared the project
>> resolution (available at
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Graduation+Resolution).
>> For other supporting information, see all of the completed action
>> items at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shiro/STATUS and
>> clutch status at http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html.
>>
>> This is a community vote for graduation. Support your community by voting!
>>
>> [   ] +1 - Apache Shiro is ready to graduate as a TLP
>> [   ] -1 - Apache Shiro is not ready (please specify what you think we
>> need to work on)
>>
>> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

--
Rui Tang

Re: [VOTE] Support graduating Apache Shiro as a top level project

Posted by Aleksey Didik <di...@magenta-technology.ru>.
  +1