Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/04/03 22:43:51 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.20.0 RC1

All,
The vote to accept Apache Aurora 0.20.0 RC1
as the official Apache Aurora 0.20.0 release has passed.

+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
Stephan Erb
Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham
Renan DelValle

+1 (Non-binding)
------------------------------

There were no 0 or -1 votes. Thank you to all who helped make this release.

Aurora 0.20.0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=rel/0.20.0

The tag used to create the release with is rel/0.20.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/tags/rel/0.20.0

The release is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.20.0/apache-aurora-0.20.0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.20.0/apache-aurora-0.20.0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/0.20.0/apache-aurora-0.20.0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS