Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jagadeesh G <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 14:49:01 UTC

Can we Import the HDFS Query results to Any RDBMS using Apache Drill

Hello,

Hope you are doing Great!

My name is Jagadeesh,

I am new to the Aache Drill,I have a question that,
I would like to know that can we load the HDFS/Hive query results to any
RDBMS?

If yes, Please share me the reference link.

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jagadeesh

Re: Can we Import the HDFS Query results to Any RDBMS using Apache Drill

Posted by Chun Chang <cc...@mapr.com>.
You can easily write a simple program to query using drill and load the results into RDBMS.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Hello Jagadeesh,