Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by SAG - Jose Antonio Tarifa <ja...@omel.es> on 2003/02/07 12:00:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Compilation Errors with Apache 2.0.44+mod_ssl on Win32

Hello group.

I am not able to compile Apache 2.0.44 with mod_ssl (OpenSSL 0.9.7).  In the previous release, I also had problems, but touching the files ssl_expr_parse.c, ssl_expr_parse.h and ssl_expr_scan.c they were solved.

I have done the same with this release, but it does not work.  Has somebody the same problem?

Thanks.

José Antonio Tarifa Lorenzo
Departamento de Desarrollo
Compañía Operadora del Mercado Español de Electricidad, S.A.
c/Alfonso XI, 6 4ª Planta. 28014 Madrid
email: jatarifa@omel.es <ma...@omel.es>

RE: [users@httpd] Compilation Errors with Apache 2.0.44+mod_ssl on Win32

Posted by Jeff Cohen <ap...@gej-it.com>.
http://www.gknw.de/development/apache/

Use this link, it's better then compiling from sources.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen