Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by ph...@orange.com on 2016/02/19 10:48:12 UTC

GetMail processor

Hi,
I would like to know if a GetEmail processor is available somewhere or planned ☺ . I have seen PutEmail but not the dual processor in the help

The goal is to automatically and regularly processes incoming mail  , transforms the content and index the transformed content with solr
phil
Best regards

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Phil,

A GetEmail processor is planned. There is a JIRA for it, most likely for
the 0.6.0 release:

-Bryan