Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2020/12/01 10:11:35 UTC

Re: Griffin supported databases

hi Chetan Kusnur,

Griffin supports most of JDBCBased data source, please check the following
code

https://github.com/apache/griffin/blob/master/measure/src/main/scala/org/apache/griffin/measure/datasource/connector/batch/JDBCBasedDataConnector.scala

https://github.com/apache/griffin/blob/master/measure/src/test/scala/org/apache/griffin/measure/datasource/connector/batch/JDBCBasedDataConnectorTest.scala

Thanks,