Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by zh...@umich.edu on 2006/10/14 19:56:28 UTC

Log4net...

I copied and pasted configuration in the ibatis sqlmapper document for
logging but I didn't get anything in the log file about SQL statements
and IBATIS. I am using VS2005 .NET 2 and log4net for log. What should i
do to log all SQL statement in the log file? Should I call some
functions? objects? ...

-Henry

Re: ibatis.net api doc

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
You got them with the binaries.

--
Cheers,
Gilles

ibatis.net api doc

Posted by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu>.

Re: Log4net...

Posted by Don Dwoske <do...@loraxis.com>.
I have a similar setup to what you've described, so I've included my
application config file below which is working.  this file is named
the same as my application plus a .config on the end (lwa.exe.config)
and lives in the same directory as the executable.  Make sure you also
have references to log4net.dll and
IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Log4Net.dll in your project.. if you don't
have the latter, silently nothing happens :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
    <configSections>
      <sectionGroup name="iBATIS">
       <section name="logging"
type="IBatisNet.Common.Logging.ConfigurationSectionHandler,
IBatisNet.Common" />
      </sectionGroup>
        <section name="log4net"
type="log4net.Config.Log4NetConfigurationSectionHandler, log4net" />
    </configSections>
     <appSettings>
      <add key="log4net.Internal.Debug" value="false"/>
     </appSettings>
 <system.diagnostics>
 <trace autoflush="false">
   <listeners>
    <add name="textWriterTraceListener"
     type="System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener"
     initializeData="C:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\log4net.txt" />
   </listeners>
  </trace>
 </system.diagnostics>

<iBATIS>
 <logging>
  <logFactoryAdapter
type="IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Impl.Log4NetLoggerFA,
IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Log4Net">
   <arg key="configType" value="inline" />
  </logFactoryAdapter>
 </logging>
</iBATIS>

    <log4net>
        <appender name="ConsoleAppender"
type="log4net.Appender.ConsoleAppender" >
                <conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %-5level
%logger - %message%newline" />
            </layout>
        </appender>

    <appender name="RollingFileAppender"
        <file value="lwa.log" />
        <appendToFile value="true" />
        <maximumFileSize value="100KB" />
        <maxSizeRollBackups value="5" />

            <conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %-5level %logger
- %message%newline" />
        </layout>
    </appender>

        <root>
            <level value="DEBUG" />
            <appender-ref ref="ConsoleAppender" />
            <appender-ref ref="RollingFileAppender" />
        </root>

          <logger name="IBatisNet.DataMapper.Commands.DefaultPreparedCommand">
           <level value="INFO" />
          </logger>
          <logger name="IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.Cache.CacheModel">
           <level value="INFO" />
          </logger>
          <logger name="IBatisNet.DataMapper.LazyLoadList">
           <level value="INFO" />
          </logger>
          <logger name="IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapSession">
           <level value="INFO" />
          </logger>
          <logger name="IBatisNet.Common.Transaction.TransactionScope">
           <level value="INFO" />
          </logger>
          <logger name="IBatisNet.DataAccess.DaoSession">
           <level value="INFO" />
          </logger>
          <logger name="IBatisNet.DataAccess.Configuration.DaoProxy">
           <level value="INFO" />
          </logger>
          <logger
name="IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.Statements.PreparedStatementFactory">
           <level value="OFF" />
          </logger>
          <logger name="IBatisNet.DataMapper.Commands.IPreparedCommand">
           <level value="OFF" />
          </logger>

          <logger name="anmar.SharpMimeTools.SharpMimeTools">
            <level value="DEBUG" />
          </logger>
          <logger name="anmar.SharpMimeTools.SharpMimeMessage">
           <level value="DEBUG" />
          </logger>

    </log4net>
</configuration>