Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ajey <aj...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 14:18:47 UTC

How we can edit the fields in

Hi,

I'm facing a problem, many of the places in XML Forms, there  has been used.
I'm quite unable to edit the fields coming from this . Can anyone please
help e while customizing the fields of this.

Please tell me the steps in a bit detail that from where i can customize
this.
Thanx,

Ajey.

Re: How we can edit the fields in

Posted by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com>.
Hi,

You can find a lot of examples how to do that in the code.
You just have to override the name of the field(from the service).

E.g. if you want to hide field that is as an IN parameter to the
service:
<auto-fields-service service-name="updateAgreementTerm" />
<field name="agreementId" title="${uiLabelMap.AccountingAgreementId}">
<hidden/>
</field>

So this field will not appear in your form. The same with adding
different content to the field.

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer