Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Jäger <ma...@netcetera.ch> on 2009/02/10 14:23:02 UTC

Request for release of maven-eclipse-plugin 2.6

Hi together

The last release of maven-eclipse-plugin is from April 2008 and as I see
in Jira version 2.6 is complete (taskfree).

Who may I ask for a release, I'm waiting for the fix for:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-111

Thanks a lot
Martin

Re: Request for release of maven-eclipse-plugin 2.6

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 11:53 PM, Martin Jäger
> <ma...@netcetera.ch> wrote:
>> Hi together
>>
>> The last release of maven-eclipse-plugin is from April 2008 and as I see in
>> Jira version 2.6 is complete (taskfree).
>>
>> Who may I ask for a release, I'm waiting for the fix for:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-111
>
> I've been on it since before Christmas, but work has got in the way.
>
> Say next couple of weeks?

It's still in the pipeline.

Arnaud is looking into it.  There are some gotchas at the moment with
parent poms changing - so we are waiting for them to be released
first.

Re: Request for release of maven-eclipse-plugin 2.6

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.