Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <hs...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/29 09:37:43 UTC

value of replyDestinationName

Hi

In a jms-provider and consumer, what value should the property
replyDestinationName have? The name of the jms queue. My problem is when I
use jms-provider and consumer in an inout mep I always get
   java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to receive response

So I guess it has to do with this parameter

Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Re: value of replyDestinationName

Posted by dhaas <do...@issinc.com>.
I'm using Fuse 3.3.1.3, so my JMS component should be the latest.  I believe
the documentation is wrong, at least I couldn't get the replyDestinationName
to work.  I looked at the source for the JMS component and found the other
parameter "jmsProviderReplyToName".  That one seems to work.

Re: value of replyDestinationName

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <hs...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I use the new jms-component, but since  I can't get these to work maybe I've
got to switch to the old jms components. Reading the documentation on IONA
esb, using servicemix 3.3, I got the impression that I only had to configure
the consumer with the replayDestinationName, but when I only configure the
consumer I get

Unable to choose replyDestination for exchange InOut

And if I configue the provider I get  error:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to receive response

ANy hints on this??

Håkon