Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/07/16 21:18:44 UTC

RE: Tomcat Goes Its Own Way

Hi,
The examples are pre-compiled, and tomcat keeps the class files.
Instead of modifying the existing ones, copy the file you want into a
new name file and then modify it.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: Tomcat Goes Its Own Way

Posted by Jason Dusek <ja...@uiowa.edu>.
Where does Tomcat keep these precompiled class files?

- Jason