Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2021/01/10 14:14:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.9 RC1

The Apache OpenOffice PMC is happy to announce the immediate availability
for testing and review of the 1st Release Candidate for Apache OpenOffice
4.1.9.

Pre-built community convenience binaries can be found at:

   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.9-RC1/binaries/

With source tarballs available at:

   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.9-RC1/source/

As noted, this is NOT the Official AOO 4.1.9 release, but these are
the artifacts that will be proposed and voted on as AOO 4.1.9 GA
upon successful testing.

NOTE: The macOS images are not App Store signed; they will be signed if/when
     approved as GA.

We encourage the AOO community to download and test AOO 4.1.9-RC1 and
provide feedback to the project. Upon successful testing and feedback,
a vote will be held to release as GA.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.9 RC1

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
The macOS and Linux community builds have been re-verified and uploaded.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.9 RC1

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
It is possible that the Github commit hash #, on the About Page, may be incorrect.
100% cosmetic.

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@mailbox.org.INVALID>.
Hi Jim

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.